Simson MSR CA Black Cons ADH. 600ML
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Solvent- and isocyanate free.
– Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties; long time resistance against fresh and salt water.
– Good adhesion on commonly used materials without the use of a primer.
– Permanently elastic in a temperature range of -40°C to +100°C.
– Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
Simson MSR Construction Adhesive is a 1-component, permanently elastic, fast curing construction adhesive, based on Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP).
MSR Construction Adhesive has been tested and certified to the International Maritime Organisation Fire Test Procedures for Surface Flammability, resolution A.653 (16) and has been approved for use in wall, ceiling and floor applications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.