Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Ball Clamp II
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add an external strobe or video light to your underwater photo/video camera and housing system with the help of the Sea Arm 8 Ball Clamp II from Sea & Sea.
- It connects two SA8 ball mounts together, allowing you to add a lighting arm to your camera tray’s grip handle or extend an arm that’s already in place by adding another section.
- You can also use the clamp to attach a strobe or video light mount to the end of such an arm.
- This second version of the clamp improves on the design of the original, providing two settings for the opening to suit different requirements or preferences.
- Position A places the jaws closer together, enabling greater stability and limiting the range of motion of the joint and arm to 10°. Position B spreads the jaws further apart, increasing the range of motion to 60° to allow for various lighting angles–while still affording the same stability as the original SA8 clamp.
Sea & Sea
Photo & Video
Tray & Arm Systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.