Apeks Exotec Grey Scuba BCD
The Apeks Exotec BCD is a revolution in diving comfort, functionality, and seductive engineering design. The ethos behind Exotec is the synthesis of equipment and diver. Created to fit like no other BCD and flow with the natural movement of the diver’s body through the innovative BioReact articulation. Constructed with the usual, exacting Apeks build quality, the Exotec is a paradigm of form and function.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Experience the ultimate connection between diver and equipment with the Apeks Exotec BCD. The first of its kind, the Exotec features an articulated backplate that pivots at the waist. This articulation allows the Exotec to work in harmony with the natural movement of your body, both in and out of the water.
- BioReact – Articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- Modular – The Exotec is designed to be repaired and not replaced. All of the components and straps are modular and can be easily changed.
- PSD Technology – The bladder is made from the same Armourguard fabric that we use on our Public Safety Diver products. It is extremely durable and does not absorb water.
- GripTek – GripTek fabric keeps the BCD in place both on the surface and underwater.
- Wrapture – The Wrapture harness system works in harmony with the BioReact waist. This allows you to walk upright when out of the water with the cylinder weight distributed evenly on your hips.
- G-Hook – The G-Hook system allows for one-handed opening and closing of the chest strap.
- Custom Fit – Multiple adjustments allow you to customize the fit of the BCD.
S-M, ML-L, XL-XXL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Bladder constructed from super-tough Armourguard slick skin for increased abrasion resistance, faster drying and have a reduced risk of bacterial growth due to the slick surface
- Anodized aluminium hardware is both strong and lightweight
- 3-position, height-adjustable backplate allows for optimum fit
- Adjustable waist and shoulders
- 2 large pockets can be folded flat when not in use to reduce drag
- Multiple size settings at the top of the shoulders, as well as either side of the waistband, allows for a custom fit through any one of 3 sizes
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- There are 4 dump valves in all, one in each corner. 3 are proprietary flat valves are very streamlined and effective. The dump valve on the upper left is the rapid exhaust valve found at the top of the Powerline inflator
- The Powerline inflator assembly boasts one of the fastest inflation rates in the industry. This environmentally sealed unit has integrated clips to keep the LP inflator hose tucked in securely
- A dual bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag