Notice: Manex Online Shop Diving Related Products are available Online or from your nearest Reputable Diving Dealer Only
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- The best quality Fiber-Optic Cable is composed of 613 fibers (cores).
- Even when the cable is bent, attenuation of light is minimal.
- Therefore, the light signal will be transmitted to a strobe without loss.
- Compared with single fiber cables , the Fiber-Optic Cable II is more resistant to distortion, bending and physical impact.
- ［Length］310mm / 12.2 inches
||Sea & Sea
||Photo & Video
||Strobes & Accessories